Monday, June 27, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

 

FOR TODAY :

June 27th, 2011


Outside my window... It is a gorgeous day! I’m so happy the sun is out, and the rain went away..


I am thinking...  I really have so much, I should be doing, but really want to take the day off.


I am thankful for...  The time I was able to spend with my family this weekend.. ones that I don’t see very often.


From the learning rooms... We are done for the year! We will be taking a few weeks off, (with some learning of course) and then starting back up again for next year!

 

From the kitchen...  BBQ Pork Chops, baked potatoes, peas, and Broccoli in a cheese sauce


I am wearing...  Jeans, &  t-shirt


I am creating...  Not much these days, given my brain a break.


I am going...  To enjoy my fairly slow week… with only a few fun activities.


I am reading...  A couple of books by Barbara Delinsky


I am hoping...  to get some organization done in my school room this week…. and maybe a few other projects.


I am hearing...  My daughter say every word I type!


Around the house...  I did lots of laundry! Took advantage of the beautiful weather and hung out all our sheets!

One of my favorite things...  Taking pictures


A few plans for the rest of the week:  Fun with our 4H group, movies, playground, play dates, Bee Pollination Class, and of course some laughter!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

My favorite flower a Lily! Isn’t it gorgeous…

106_4570

No comments: