Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

 

 

image

 

 

 

In my life this week… it was crazy… I have so much stuff going thru my head. Trying to get stuff ready for next school year…

In our homeschool this week… We got a lot of stuff done, only a few more things to finish up for the year.

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing… We are doing school at the playground one day. Visiting with some friends another… and not sure what the rest of the week has to offer.

My favorite thing this week was… Watching my Littlest Monkey reading. She is getting so good! Its amazing to watch them learn to read, and know that you are the one that taught them. Smile

What’s working/not working for us… Not so much what is or isn’t working… but we are thinking about trying the WorkBox system this year. Anyone have anything to share about it?

Questions/thoughts I have… How do you organize what you want to do for the next year? I’m trying to put together my first 12 weeks.

Things I’m working on… Next year’s curriculum and cleaning my school room and reorganizing.

Books I’m reading… A book by Debbie MaComber and then I have a few more books lined up to read.


A photo, video, link, or quote to share… The kids having fun in the sun!

106_4234

1 comment:

Stef said...

hi - I do not plan very far out for the school year. I definitely know what we're doing - but hate to commit to something when we might travel, switch it up, field trip, etc.

looks like a fun summer photo!