Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1. What is one thing on your bucket list? If you don't have a bucket list let's pretend you do.

To go to Europe…


2. What makes a good dad?

A person that is there to help shape a child. Takes the time to listen and be with them.


3. Are you afraid of insects? Which ones?

Insects no, not really… Snakes are another story!


4. We're barbecuing...what's on the grill at your house?

Steaks where the last thing we cooked on the grill! Smile 


5. Do you believe that playing is more important than winning?

Absolutely… I have pressed that fact since the kids started playing sports. My son actually said to me this past baseball season. Mom, that coach is more about winning than having fun, and those kids weren’t having fun!


6. Do you tan? Use self tanners? Visit tanning salons? See your dermatologist at least once a year?

I’m a red head, so tanning is just not an option.


7. Five years ago I would never imagine that today I would_______________. 

Be homeschooling my kids! But I’m so happy that I am! Smile 

8. What are your plans for the 4th of July??

1 comment:

Joyce said...

We're going to a wedding over July 4th weekend...friends of ours from the UK have a son getting married (in the US) so I'm looking forward to catching up.

Have a great day!