Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal

 

 

image

 

 

 

 

In my life this week…

I’ve been really challenged. The attitudes have been trying…we are really in need of some time off, but I just want to get the last week done.

In our homeschool this week…

We have been really busy trying to get our school work done. We did take some days off, to play at the playground, and have some goodies.

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Take the time off, when you notice your kids need it. Makes for less stress later!

I am inspired by…

All the homeschool blogs I follow, and my local IRL friends that I have meant over the last year. I’m also very thankful for them to keep me motivated and sane!

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This week, we are not really going anywhere to big. A fun visit with some family, and a few club meetings this week.

My favorite thing this week was…

The fun we had with Watermelon to teach Math! Smile 

106_4276

 

What’s working/not working for us…

Don’t really have anything not working/working for us. We are tweaking and trying lots of new things. Next year will have a few new things to try out.

Questions/thoughts I have…

How many of you use Workboxes? I’m interested in using them next year.

Things I’m working on…

Reorganizing my school room, and planning our curriculum for next year.

I’m reading…

Lots of Books from Barbara Delinski

I’m cooking…

Strawberry Rhubarb, and extra to freeze

I’m praying for…

the people in all these recent crazy weather places, to get the relief and help they need!

A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

Another Photo from our Watermelon Fun..

106_4285

No comments: