1. Do you and your family enjoy camping? What do you enjoy most/like the least when it comes to family camping? When was the last time you camped?
We LOVE to camp! I personally love the time with my family away from the modern technologies! Least like the bugs!!! As a family it has been a few yrs… Due to schedules and money… but the boys go a lot for Cub Scouts and the Girls and I just went last fall with Girl Scouts.
2. Did you attend a summer camp when you were a kid? Is that a happy or not so happy memory?
One time, and it was ok.. Not sure I would say super happy memory but ok.. I wasn’t really a very popular kid as a child.. No big though!
I’m hoping my kids have a better experience though, as Middle Monkey is going to Summer Camp for the first time this year.
3. Over the course of your life, what have you probably spent more time pondering than anything else?
Hmmm… I would have to say, why things happen they way they do. I’m often found to be saying to myself “What if”
4. Which of the seven natural wonders of the world would you most like to see? There are many lists of 'wonders' but this is the standard natural wonder list-Mount Everest, The Great Barrier Reef, The Grand Canyon, Victoria Falls, The Harbor of Rio de Janerio, Paricutan Volcano and The Northern Lights.
I would love to see The Grand Canyon the most… My father went like 11 yrs ago, and I was still in High School so he wouldn’t let me take the time off, as he was going to be gone for a month. He did however, bring me back snow from the Grand Canyon. (he traveled in a motor home) Its always been on my list of must see’s!
5. What was your first real job?
I worked as a babysitter first… Not sure if you consider that a “Real Job”
If not my next one was at McDonald’s.
6. Lemonade or Sweet tea...which do you prefer on a hot summer day?
Ohhh… tough decision. I really like Lemonade..
But Sweet Tea from McDonald’s is really good!
I need to figure out a good recipe so I can make it at home as well.
7. What is something that always brings a smile to your face?
My three Monkey’s! I can be having the worst day and they will smile at me and give me a hug and everything melts away!
8. I enjoy a good Ice Cream on a hot summer’s day. My favorite Ice Cream is Black Raspberry. What is yours?