Monday, May 18, 2009

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

For Today May 18th, 2009

Outside my window.... It is rainy, and dark… but we really need the rain.

I am thinking....  Down to 16 days til I see my family!

From my imagination....Not a thing.. given my brain a rest!

 

I am thankful for....  Family.. We have a new addition to ours… My cousin had a new baby girl yesterday!

 

From the kitchen.... Pork Chops, scalloped potatoes, green beans, and corn.

 

I am wearing..... Jean shorts, t-shirt, and bare feet!

 

I am reading.... A Karen Kingsbury book… A time to dance..

 

I am hoping..... to get some stuff finished up before my short vacation… Gotta get Hunter packed for the summer.

 

I am creating... A mess! Always… in my attempts to get more organized, I make more of a mess!

 

I am hearing....  Silence.. My kids are asleep. I’m a bit late posting this today!

 

One of my favorite things....My girls pretty smiles!

 

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Cub Scouts, cooking, packing, reading, picture taking,laughing,and having fun! 

A picture I am Sharing.… My gorgeous boy!

Hunter in front of the fountain of Planet Hollywood

No comments: