Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day!


This year is again a particularly hard one for me. Being away from my Mom and not being able to spend the day with her. As we usually always do. My mom is amazing.. She is hard working, caring, dedicated, thoughtful, and supportive. Being so far away from her has come with its struggles. I call her often, mostly to just hear her voice on those really tough days. (not that I tell her that) I love you mom! xoxoxox


Mom is a hard job... Having three kids of my own, I know this first hand from many long hard, stressful days. They drive me crazy, to the point of no return, but I would not trade it for all the quiet peaceful days in the world. I'm lucky to have been able to be a SAHM for the past 6 yrs. I just keep in mind on those long crazy days, that they will grow up before I know it. The sleepless nights, temper tantrum throwing days, and whining moments will all be a short blip of time in my memory.

I hope you all have a great pampered day that you deserve. Snuggle up close to your kids, shower them with love.




2 comments:

Martha said...

Happy Mother's Day. I totally understand about calling just to hear your mom's voice. Mine is still the first person I call when I need a shoulder. Sometimes she can do nothing, but listen!

I hope you have a great day.

Stinson Family said...

This year was nice for me I got to be pampered. Josiah was deployed for my first Mother's day. It is hard to be able to hug your mom on Mother's day. They do so much for us.