Monday, May 11, 2009

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

For Today May 11th, 2009

Outside my window.... Its sunny and hot!

I am thinking....  Down to 23 days til I see my family!

From my imagination....Nothing

I am thankful for....  My beautiful kiddo’s!

From the kitchen.... Meatloaf maybe??? Or Taco’s… can’t decide!

I am wearing..... Jean shorts, and my baseball mom t-shirt, and of course my croc’s!

I am reading.... A Karen Kingsbury book… Starting the a new set..

I am hoping..... It is a good and productive week!

I am creating... A list of things to get together.. My son leaves in 3 weeks to spend the summer with Grammie!

I am hearing....  My girls listening to Mickey Mouse!

One of my favorite things....Spending time with my family!

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Baseball game, Cub Scouts, cooking, reading, picture taking,laughing,and having fun! Things are busy for a couple weeks, as everything is coming to an end for the summer.

A picture I am Sharing.…  My flowers I got for mothers day! :) I love the orange!

My orange Roses for Mother's Day