Friday, May 15, 2009

Purex:

 

purexinsiders-icon


I was recently picked to be a Purex Insider, and I couldn’t be more thrilled. They sent me a package with their new laundry product inside. I have to say at first I was not thinking it was going to work out that great. But I put it to work…..

Purex pad

This is what the sheet looks like. It contains your Laundry detergent, softener, and anti-static all in one. What could be more convenient right??

Purex

Just toss it in and its ready to go. It is good for all washers including the High Efficiency. When the laundry is done washing you just toss the pad and laundry all in the dryer… No having to remember the softener, or fabric sheets anymore. The stripe is activated by heat and it does the softening and anti static for you! Great for us moms on the go!

Go check out the Purex site for yourself, and be amazed!

No comments: