Friday, March 4, 2011

Five Question Friday

 

 

image8[1]

 

 

 

1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school?

Nope, I can’t say I have… I think it is cause mine are to loud to leave behind. Lol…


2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!)

To the movies… I can’t remember what we saw though.


3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.)

Don’t really think I have any… I hate snakes… but I think that ranks up their with Water or Heights Right??


4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away?

I deal with it… I like to just get it over with. I hate drama, and so I don’t want to just keep going. Another trait of being a Red Head I think!

5. Wood floors or carpet?

Mixed feelings on this… as I have had both. I love Wood Floors, but I’m not a huge fan of how dirty they get so quickly or that you can see it so well.

So I think I would have to say Wood Floors all through the house, except for Carpet in the Bedrooms. I also like the cushiony-ness of a carpet too! Crazy aren’t I??

No comments: