1. Sunday was the first day of spring. So they say. Ahem. What is your favorite outdoor springtime activity?
I would have to say watching my monkey man play baseball. As well as planting flowers… Yeck, I love just being outside!
2. Who would you want to come into your kitchen to cook dinner for you?
Toss up between Guy Fieri and Paula Deen I think.. Booth really good cooks in my book. Yum! I really love Food Network Channel can you tell?
3. When did you last fly a kite?
Been a few years I think…but I owe my kids some Kite Flying soon. They keep asking me!
4. What topic puts you to sleep faster than anything?
Politics' most of the time… I hate listening to people drone on… and things that I just don’t get.
5. Which flowers do you associate with specific people, places, or events?
Roses, and Lilies… Not sure why!
6. What significant historical events took place during your elementary school days?
The Shuttle is really the only thing I can remember. Can you tell that I really don’t pay attention to the news much? I love old history… sad isn’t it?
7. Do you swear? Do you pseudo-swear? (You know crap, shoot, friggin'?)
I won’t lie.. they come out of my mouth more than I like. But I am pretty well censored around people I know don’t like to hear it, and kids.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I must say I still can not believe that I got a Sunburn on Sunday… ( a pretty darn good one on my face and its still healing) and then the next day it SNOWED!!! What is wrong with that picture??