Monday, March 28, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook

 

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

 

FOR TODAY... Monday March 28th, 2011

Outside my window... It is in the 30’s… Suppose to be colder this week, than last.

I am thinking…   Things are coming along nicely. We are excited for spring!

I am thankful for…..The lovely Girl’s day, I had this past Saturday. Pedi and a Massage, was just what I needed to be renewed. Smile

From the learning rooms…..… We are at 118 days of our year! Only a few more to go!

Monkey Boy-   is doing great. 

Middle Monkey- is starting to read a chapter book.

Littlest Monkey- is trying very hard, and reading better and better everyday!

You can read more about our Homeschooling over here.

From the kitchen…. .Today we are eating out, since we are going south today, and won’t be home until 8 tonight.. Ugh!

I am creating….    Not much lately. We have been super busy with lots of stuff. Need to get creative again soon!

I am wearing.. Jeans, t-shirt, and a sweatshirt! (I’m still not warm)

I am going..  to be very happy when it warms up a bit, and we can plant our garden.

I am hearing…..  My kids gather their stuff for the day, so we can get on the road.

I am reading… Nothing at the moment, finished both my books, waiting for new ones to come in.

Around the house….  Nothing today. Did lots of laundry yesterday.

One of my favorite things…  when my babies still wanna cuddle with me.

A few plans for the rest of the week…. Orthodontist Appt, library, Trip to see my Grandma, Girl Scouts, Daisy’s, make 2 dozen whoppie pie’s, 4-H, and a Book Sale this weekend.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…

My Monkey Man, and his sweet smile!

106_3401

 

No comments: