Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 

 

 

image3

 

 

1. The season of Lent begins on March 9th this year...do you participate and if so, in what way?

No, we do not participate in Lent. However, I love to see the things that people are willing to give up.

2. Traditionally pancakes are eaten on the day known as Shrove Tuesday which is the last day before Lent (March 8th this year). So....butter and syrup? Blueberry? Chocolate chip? ewww, no thanks!! What's your pleasure when it comes to eating pancakes?

I love pancakes in lots of ways. Blueberries on them are awesome.. If its syrup I prefer real Maple syrup. Not a huge fan of Chocolate Chip, because I find them to sweet. I also love strawberries and whip cream on mine. Smile 

3. Spring is coming. (It is coming, right?) What's your favorite springtime flower and do you suffer from seasonal allergies? Two questions I know, but they're lightweights.

I love Daffodils and no I don’t have allergies.

4. "Our opinion of people depends less upon what we see in them than upon what they make us see in ourselves." Author unknown. Agree or Disagree? Why?

Not really sure… wow deep! Not sure my brain was up for that kind of question this morning. I guess, I would have to say I agree.  Cause we are always looking at flaws in others and compare them to ourselves.

5. Since it's "March" and also the season of Mardi Gras....have you ever been in a parade? What's the best parade you've seen?

Been in lots of Parade’s with my kids from Scouts and various things we have been in. The best parade I have ever seen, I would have to say is the Light Parade at Disney.

6. You would jump up and down and shout for joy right now if someone told you___________?

I just won a million dollars… (or did you want something realistic?)

7. How clean is your car on the outside? Inside? Is there junk in your trunk?

The outside is pretty bad, since we just had a couple storms. The inside isn’t to bad, cause I just cleaned out the trash… but I do need to vacuum it out. My trunk, is clean. I only keep ice scrapers, and some snacks in it.

8. Insert your own random thought here.

I am more than ready for spring!

No comments: