Monday, March 7, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook

 

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

FOR TODAY... Monday March 7th, 2011

Outside my window... Today it is very windy, snowy, rainy, and sleeting. Oh joy! Smile I’m hoping these last couple storms means that Spring is on its way… since yesterday it was 55 out!

I am thinking… I’m happy that this week is going to be a very relaxing low key week. Last week was just crazy.

I am thankful for…..my family… I love that we are close, and spend lots of time together.

From the learning rooms…..… We are doing great! I couldn’t be more happier with our progress.

Monkey Boy-  is doing great with our new Grammar Curriculum… and is starting to do more Fractions in math. (we need to back track a bit, I missed a few things)

Middle Monkey- is still not confident in herself, but is doing very well.

Littlest Monkey- is trying very hard, and reading better and better everyday!

You can read more about our Homeschooling over here.

From the kitchen…. .This fine Monday we are having Homemade Pizza. One of our family favorites.

I am creating….    not sure yet, but I was just informed this is National Craft Month. So I am thinking of a few projects we can do.

I am wearing.. Jeans, t-shirt, and a sweatshirt! (I’m still not warm)

I am going..  to keep on organizing. Making good progress!

I am hearing…..  My kids playing, since we just lost power, its their only option. (Lets see how long that lasts)

I am reading…Just finished two more Debbie MaComber books, but waiting for the next in the two series I read to come in.

Around the house….  can’t do much right now, but if we get power back, we need to do laundry and pick up.

One of my favorite things…  playing board games with my little monkey’s… Laughter is the best medicine!

A few plans for the rest of the week…. library, resting, a dance for the girl scouts, and a cookie booth this weekend. Low key week!

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…

The cake from the party we went to this weekend. Awesome cake from the Bankery!

 

Tangled Cake 

 

No comments: