Monday, March 14, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

FOR TODAY... Monday March 14th, 2011

Outside my window...  It is looking fairly nice out. Its been in the high 40’s this week and sunny. Wednesday is suppose to be rainy…but that is what March is right??

I am thinking… Wow, what a week last week. Got a really nasty scare, but things are looking up. I’ll post more on that in a few.

I am thankful for….. support… My family is the best, even though I may not always say it!

From the learning rooms…..… We are doing great! I couldn’t be more happier with our progress.

Monkey Boy-   is working hard and doing great. We are having fun learning about Irish Folklore right now.

Middle Monkey- is starting to read a chapter book.

Littlest Monkey- is trying very hard, and reading better and better everyday!

You can read more about our Homeschooling over here.

From the kitchen…. .We are having Taco’s! Love Taco’s… and can’t wait!

I am creating….    Nothing, haven’t really had time lately… Looking for a cool thing to accomplish by the end of the week.

I am wearing.. Jeans, t-shirt, and a sweatshirt! (I’m still not warm)

I am going..  to keep on organizing. Making good progress and its looking wonderful!

I am hearing…..  Dr.Suess on Tv. The girls love watching the Cat in the Hat. Smile

I am reading… Just finished another Debbie MaComber book in the Navy Series. Now working on the 3rd in the Blossom Street Series (Can’t remember the name of it)

Around the house….  Gonna finish up some laundry, dishes, and work on the Pantry.

One of my favorite things…  seeing my Monkey’s smile. It always melts my heart.

A few plans for the rest of the week…. library, Cub Scouts, Trip to see my Grandma, Girl Scouts, Daisy’s, 4-H, and Pinewood Derby this weekend. Smile

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…

My Littlest Monkey… She lost her first tooth this week!

106_3323

No comments: