Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Have you kissed a frog??

 

 

No?? Why not?? Does the slime stop you dead in your tracks?? I know, it would me!

We don’t often go to the movies, but some friends of ours managed to get us two free tickets to see the Princess and the Frog. How was I going to say no?? The kids had been asking to see it. For them going to the movies is a VERY special treat.

The kids in front of the movie poster

That was our celebration that we made it to the start of vacation. Now lets hope the kids are able to behave for the duration of the vacation so we can celebrate the end!!!

I must say this movie was very cute… we didn’t get the best seats in the house, cause the place was packed, so the only spot available for 5 people, was right up in the front 2nd row back from the screen. I think my neck still hurts!  The movie was a good one, sorta like a Cinderella story, but with a twist. It had a bit of dark spots in it with the Voodoo guy, but nothing to scary. My girls were perfectly fine, and loved it. Hunter liked it even though it was a bit girly he said! (getting to old for those I guess??)

All and all it was a fabulous night, and the kids were excellent for the movie, and ate lots, and lots of popcorn. They even fell asleep before we made it home.

Next they want to see Chimpmunks the Squeakquel, Sherk the final, and there were a few others they said looked good. I wish it was a bit cheaper so we could go more often… however, it usually costs us 60-70 dollars by the time it is said and done…

 

The kids in front of the Chipmunks

No comments: