Monday, December 21, 2009

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

For Today December 21st, 2009








Outside my window:…… its a tad chilly but nice… cooler



I am thinking…… Going to be a long week for my kids… (daddy is working nights, means they have to be more quiet during the day)

From my imagination…..  Nothing really…been taking a break, since I had an issue with my leg, and Christmas stuff to get done.


I am thankful for….. Quiet afternoons, where the kids are playing nicely, and everyone is calm and happy.

From the kitchen... Steak, potato and a veggie (maybe)




I am wearing….. Pants, t-shirt, and my green sweatshirt!


I am reading….. Nothing right now… waiting on my next book from the library!



I am hoping….. That Christmas goes well, my emotions don’t get the best of me, and everyone can be happy…. with lots of laughter and joy!


I am creating….  some lists of things I really need to get done! I’m very far behind on lots of stuff.



I am hearing….. Silence, my kids are still sleeping thank goodness!



One of my favorite things….. My mom, and oh how i miss her during the holidays… its hard to be this far away from her.
A few plans for the rest of the week…. Finish wrapping presents, spend lots of time with my kiddo’s, Library, visit a friend, make cookies, and have a wonderful Christmas!
A picture I am sharing…… a bit of Christmas to get you in the spirit!

Center Pieces

No comments: