Monday, December 21, 2009

Fall Into Reading…How I did:

 

Ok, now for the list of books I said I’d read…

  1. Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
  2. The Magician’s Elephant by Kate DiCamillo
  3. What Matters most by Melody Carlson
  4. Limelight by Melody Carlson
  5. The Boneman’s Daughter by Ted Dekker
  6. Thirsty by Tracey Bateman
  7. Firefly Lane by Kristen Hannah
  8. Between Sister by Kristen Hannah
  9. Prince Caspian by CS Lewis
  10. Blood Sisters by Melody Carlson
  11. The Scrapbook by Peggy Baker
  12. Scrap Everything by Leslie Gould
  13. Peeing in Peace by Beth Feldman
  14. Because I said so by Dawn Meehan
  15. Life’s a Beach by Claire Cook
  16. Holly’s Inbox by Holly Denham
  17. Harvesting the Heart by Jodi Picoult
  18. Barefoot by Elin Hilderbrand
  19. White Picket Fences by Susan Meissner
  20. True Blue by David Baldacci

Now aside from my 20 books I wanted to read… I’ also wanted to work on a couple of series with my kids. With my son I was going to read “39 Clues Series” with him…

  1. Maze of Bones
  2. Wright In Time Arizona by Lisa M.Cottrell-Bentley

and with my daughters we were going to work on the “Tinkerbelle Series” of books.

Now here is the list of books I read besides the ones I listed…

  • Tell me something true by Leila Cobo
  • Wisdom Hunter
  • Shadow Government
  • Take your best Shot
  • A Field Guide to Burying your parents by Liz Palmer
  • Girl talk by Gigi Garner
  • Leaving Carolina by Tammy Leigh

 

As you can see… I didn’t quite get all the books read that I wanted too. However, I think I made a pretty darn good dent in them. The others are still on a list, and will be read. With birthdays, and holidays things got a bit crazy and disorganized around here! I had a great time with this challenge though, and hope to participate in another one! I didn’t provide a review of the book here, but if anyone wants to know about a book just leave me a message and I will get back to you with my thoughts!

Happy Reading Everyone!!!

 

2 comments:

Nise' said...

Great job on your fall reading. We read some of the same books.

Susanne said...

I'd say you did awesome! That is more than half through. And I love how you had books you were reading with your kids!