Monday, December 28, 2009

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

For Today December 28th, 2009



Outside my window… its a bit chilly, but nice. We are around the 60-70’s right now…which is perfect weather for the winter time.
I am thinking…. Thank goodness we made it through the week. The kids have one more week of vacation and then back to the grind.
From my imagination…. Not really a lot lately… I need to work on some stuff for scouts and get some plans in place.
I am thankful for…. a very giving family.. that is always there when we need them, and willing to make things the best for us.

From the kitchen... Steak, potato and a veggie ( I think )
I am wearing….  Pants, t-shirt with my green sweatshirt over it, and socks! Brr!! (sad I know)
I am reading… Some books from Debbie Macomber….loved her movie on ABC Family this Christmas so I decided to check out some of her books!
I am hoping…. That the rest of vacation goes by without any major meltdowns and fun is had by all. Looking forward to a couple of play dates, and good times!
I am creating…. some organization…we had to get some order restored after all the Christmas toys. Oh my! Weeding out the old to make room for the new.




I am hearing….. my kids talking…we are getting ready to head out the door… for an appt.
One of my favorite things…. Cuddling up on a cool day with a snug blanket and watching a movie, or reading a book.
A few plans for the rest of the week…. Appt, playing, library, play date, more playing, some reading and lots of laughs!
A Picture I am sharing…. A priceless expression from Hunter when he opened his Star Wars Diji on Christmas. I’m so glad I was able to find such an awesome deal… he LOVES it!
So happy he got a Star Wars Diji!!!

 

1 comment:

berrypatch said...

I just started reading some Debbie Macomber books - the knitting series - it's good!