Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hike ….

 

This past weekend we decided to take the scouts on a hike. To find “Real” woods is hard in Florida. So, I have to say the trail we picked this time was very much the closest to woods we have gotten thus far.

The kids had a blast as usual…. my kids love nothing better than to get out their with nature. My leg is still healing, so it was a bit hard at times for me to keep up, and it was ready for a rest at the end, but all and all was a good hike.

Writing down what trees he sees

Looking for the Geochace, we never found it

We were able to see some deer tracks, lots of types of trees, a hawk, spiders, and a few other things along the way. Not sure how long of a hike it was…I'd have to say at least a mile. I’m hoping to do another one soon. We love to get out their and explore nature! 

No comments: