Monday, August 25, 2008

The simple women's daybook

THE SIMPLE WOMEN'S DAYBOOK


FOR TODAY
August 25th...



Outside My Window...
the sun is shining nicely, and it is very humid and hot..... Almost like it is summer again... Where was it a couple weeks ago??

I am thinking...
Not enough time in one day to get everything done, one would like... and that life gets harder everyday...

I am thankful for...
My kids, without them I would be lost, cause when the rest of the world is against you, they seem to be the only ones with you. :(

From the kitchen...
the smell of sausage for my spaghetti sauce... Yum!

I am wearing...
My shorts, and a lavender t-shirt....

I am reading...
Nothing at the moment, I haven't had much time lately... maybe I can pick up another book soon.

I am hoping...
that things fall into place soon, and I will have some answers...

I am creating...
Flyer's for soccer, and girl scouts as school approaches so does all the other stuff! So much to do, so little time.

I am hearing...
Water boil for my spaghetti.. and my kids screaming outside....

Around the house...
It is hot and sticky... the kids are fighting, and I have so much to get done. :)

One of my favorite things...
is to talk to friends that don't judge... don't seem to have many of them anymore.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Hunter starts school on Wednesday, I have to work all week, doctor's appts, Enjoy my time with my family and friends..... and enjoy what little summer we have left. Get Rachel ready for school next week... and prepare sage for another year of her not being able to go to school, while her sister and brother do... Most of all KEEP MY SANITY!

No comments: