Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Homeschooling Mother’s Journal:

 

 

http://www.soyoucallyourselfahomeschooler.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/HMJ-Logo-500x484.png

 

 

August 31, 2013

 

 

  • In my life this week…

It has been another crazy week. . .
Lots of Appts at the first of the week . . .
School started for Middle Monkey. . .

 

  • In our homeschool this week…

We have been cursing along
I’m kinda nervous to say it is going good,
and have it backfire on me.
So far, so good though!

Great things happening this year!

 

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Take time to enjoy the things they really want to study
We follow a science book, but if the subject is one
they want to spend more time on, we stop and
explore it more.
Like right now, we are breaking to learn more about
rocks, and hoping to do some mining if I can find a place!

 

 

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This next week,
we have a couple more doctors appts,
we are going to spend a family day together,
starting our new year of Co-op,
taking a field trip on Friday,
and a Family Reunion.

 

  • My favorite thing this week was…

Seeing the huge smile on Middle Monkey’s
face on the first day of school!

 

 

  • My kiddos favorite thing this week was…

Going to the library!

 

 

  • Things I’m working on…

Paperwork, reorganizing

 

 

  • I’m cooking…

Pizza Casserole

 

 

  • I’m grateful for…

My wonderful kids!

 

 

  • I rewarded my kids this week by…

Buying them Froyo!

 

 

  • Something I am ogling or have my eye on…

More organizational tools!

 

 

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share (silly, serious or both!)…


    First day of school           

IMG_20130828_071737_841

No comments: