Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

 

HMJ Logo Large Summer

 

 

 

 

  • In my life this week…

This week has been crazy. . .

We went for a Hike,

Tubed down the river for the afternoon with friends. . .

Then we had 3 days of Girl Scout Day Camp (that I helped run) . . .

A day of appointments, and trip to the park. . .

So we are relaxing for a couple days now, before another

busy week ahead.

 

IMG_20130727_132222_954

 

IMG_20130727_133124_822

 

 

  • In our homeschool this week…

This was our first week of vacation from our new year.
Other than Monkey Man making up a few grammar
sheets, we did nothing that pertained to school.

Have you started yet?

 

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Plan out your sessions, or year… Either way
it is when easier, than winging it.

I love my planner, keeps me so much more relaxed
when things get crazy!

 

 

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This week, we are going to be wicked busy again.

A couple days of set up for the fair, for 4H!

A doctors appt for me,
Dentist, maybe a day trip,
OT for Middle Monkey, and
an eye appt for Little Monkey,
a couple meetings,
and hopefully some fun!

You?

 

  • My favorite thing this week was…

Tubing down the river with friends . . .

 

 

  • My kiddos favorite thing this week was…

Girl Scout camp for the girls, and for Middle Monkey
spending time with Grammie.

 

 

  • Things I’m working on…

I am working on our new curriculum plan for the
the next six weeks.

 

 

  • I’m cooking…

Pizza is what is for dinner tonight!
Yum!!

 

 

  • I’m grateful for…

the amazing opportunities to do things with our friends.
We have had a very fun summer!

 

 

  • I’m praying for…

My best friends family this week

 

  • I rewarded my kids this week by…

with a picnic and a trip to the playground!

 

 

  • Something I am ogling or have my eye on…

A trip to somewhere . . . but it ain’t happening anytime soon.

 

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share (silly, serious or both!)…

Playing with my camera again…

IMG_20130731_151137_055

No comments: