Tuesday, October 30, 2012

What do you enjoy must about Fall?

 

 

Fall is one of my favorite seasons.. Ok, it is my favorite! One of the reason is because the temps are perfect and you can enjoy the outside. I love that it is warm, yet a nice cool breeze.

 

There are so many other great things about fall though that I enjoy. So I wanted to share a few with you, and see what some of your favorite things about fall is.

 

First thing I love is Apple Picking.. We love to go apple picking as a family. This is one of the best activities we enjoy. Here are a few pictures of us Apple Picking this year..

 

DSC_0001

 

DSC_0018

 

Apples

 

DSC_0048

 

DSC_0135

 

 

 

Then after apple picking comes another things I love about fall.. Homemade Applesauce!!! Yum! We already had 24 qts of Applesauce in food storage, (that I forgot about) and we made another 22qts and 9 pts this year! We love our applesauce!

 

photo

 

 

This year we also got to make fresh pressed Apple Cider.. Yum!

 

DSC_0157

 

DSC_0161

 

DSC_0183

 

 

Another fun thing I love about Fall is the beautiful scenery that you get to see.. here are a few of my favorite shots from this year.

DSC_0022

 

DSC_0049

 

DSC_0118

 

DSC_0145

 

 

 

Another great thing about fall is birthday, and Halloween fun!!

 

DSC_0025

 

DSC_0043

 

 

What are some of your favorite things to do in the Fall? Our your favorite part of Fall?

 

No comments: