Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

 

 

 

 

 

  • In my life this week…

Was crazy..

Sick people..

long days..

insane attitudes..

tired..

and interesting all at the same time!

Wasn’t one of our finest weeks…

but we made it through.

 

 

  • In our homeschool this week…

We worked on Botany learning about seeds..

History, and History pockets..(we really do like the History Pockets)

Co-op…

and our regular stuff..

If you want to see more about our week go HERE.

 

 

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

You have to be calm for your kids to be calm..

This is a major thing I need to work on…

 

  • I am inspired by…

My fellow friends, that struggle.. but keep on trudging.

They are truly and inspiration.

 

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

Hmm..

Friends..

Family…

Co-op…

Library…

 

  • My favorite thing this week was…

Spending a few quite days at home.. it was much needed.

 

  • What’s working/not working for us…

Everything as far as school is concerned seems to be falling into place this year.

I’m very happy about this.

 

  • Questions/thoughts I have…

Any big plans for Thanksgiving? It is fast approaching!

 

  • Things I’m working on…

Organizing and getting things in before winter..

 

 

  • I’m reading…

I am guilty.. I started the 50 Shades of Grey…

 

 

  • I’m cooking…

Going out to eat tonight..

 

  • I’m grateful for…

My children.. they really do make it easier to get through anything..

 

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

Little Monkey making her Light Hut.. She thought it was so cool she could fit in the box!

 

Light Hut

No comments: