Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal

 

 

 

 

  • In my life this week…

It was so crazy busy…

I didn’t know if I was coming or going…

We had Co-op,

4H achievement night…

and then our normal life

 

 

  • In our homeschool this week…

We didn’t get everything done..

so we will have to play catch up this week..

Otherwise we had some fun at Co-op..

We made fresh apple cider!

If you would like to see more about the things we have been up to go HERE.

 

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Don’t really have any this week..

 

 

  • I am inspired by…

everyday life.. even the simplest things can leave us in awe..

 

 

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This week we are going..

to Cub scouts,

Library,

Co-op,

4H,

and then this weekend we are going to celebrate a Monkey’s birthday!

 

 

    • My favorite thing this week was…

      Making Apple Cider.. that was really cool!

       
  • What’s working/not working for us…

I’m struggling with all the things we are doing this year..

Our schedule is a bit crazy..

I need to figure out how to get it to flow a bit better…

 

 

  • Questions/thoughts I have…

    Are any of you dressing up for Halloween?
    If so, what are you going to be??
    Do you go to Halloween Parties?

     
  • Things I’m working on…

Plans for Middle Monkey’s Birthday party..

We are doing a Halloween Party

 

  • I’m reading…

I’m working on the newest Susan Wiggs Book..

 

  • I’m cooking…

We are having fish, carrots, spinach, and rice… YUM!

 

  • I’m grateful for…

all the wonderful things in my life..

 

 

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

 

Dew

No comments: