Monday, October 15, 2012

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

October 15, 2012


Outside my window...

It is drizzly, wet, and cold.. Not making me really want to move so fast..

 

I am thinking...

I think I will go read my book for a bit, before having to pick up a friends son at school.

 


I am thankful for...

Mine and my kids health..

 


From the learning rooms...

We are learning so much!

Botany, History, History Pockets, Grammar, Spelling.. and more!

Want to see what else we are up to, stop by our blog here.

From the kitchen...

We are having Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza..

Little Monkey’s Request

 

I am wearing...

Jeans, my turquoise shirt, sweater, and sneakers..

(yup some days I’m forced to wear them)


I am creating...

Organization, and working on more walls again..

 


I am going...

to be very busy for the next few weeks.. I have so much to do before winter..

 


I am reading...

I finished the first book of 50 Shades of Grey yesterday.. so I’m starting the 2nd today!

 


I am hoping...

That things will go as smoothly as they do in my head. (I’m funny)

 

I am hearing...

My kids in their rooms picking them up, and making their beds..

 


Around the house...

There is so much to be done..

Laundry, dishes, sweeping, vacuuming,

walls to be mudded, rooms to be organized..

Oh the list could go on.. Winter projects are creeping up!

 

One of my favorite things...

Spending quality time with my kids.


A few plans for the rest of the week:

Scouts, Shopping, Library, Co-op, Piano, and hopefully some fun..

 


Here is picture for thought I am sharing..

More pictures of fall..

 

DSC_0037

No comments: