Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

 

 

 

 

  • In my life this week…

We were super busy…

I don’t think I have ever felt so exhausted..

We were baking..

Cleaning…

Visiting with friends..

and enjoying each other’s company…

 

  • In our homeschool this week…

We had our typical studies…

Cub Scouts..

Co-op…

and 4H

If you would like to see more of what we have been up to, please visit our

homeschool blog… HERE.

 

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Find fun things to do around your studies.. Lighting up their

mood always helps!

 

  • I am inspired by…

Those that are so organized, and keep me focused!

 

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This week we are going to be a little more laid back..

Seems like we have been crazy busy lately…

I need to tweek our schedule I think..

We have a fun “Flower Power” class coming up for Co-op…

The girls and I have a “Sock Hop” dance for girl scouts..

Hopefully we will have some play time with friends this week..

and Piano.

 

YOU?

 

  • My favorite thing this week was…

Was the fun things we did for Middle Monkey’s Birthday!

We enjoyed breakfast with one of her first on her birthday…

Then we had a fun party the next day!

 

 

  • What’s working/not working for us…

Being really busy.. is not working for us.

 

  • Questions/thoughts I have…

What fun things are you planning for the upcoming holidays to do with your kids?

 

  • Things I’m working on…

Nothing right now.. The last couple weeks have been crazy!

 

  • I’m reading…

Nothing.. Just finished a book..

Need to find a new one.

 

  • I’m cooking…

Tonight we are having spaghetti!

 

 

  • I’m grateful for…

The amazing friends I have.. that were so helpful this week for

Middle Monkey’s Party! YOU All ROCK!

 

 

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

A picture from our Middle Monkey’s Party..

 

DSC_0040

No comments: