Monday, October 22, 2012

The Simple Woman’s Daybook…

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

FOR TODAY

 

October 22, 2012


Outside my window...

It is very dark now.. and chilly. Brr!

 

I am thinking...

Got a lot done today, but still have quite a bit left to do.

 


I am thankful for...

Amazing friends!! They can be so helpful!

 


From the learning rooms...

We have been pretty busy..

We have lots of history to finish up.

Botany is going really well..

Should be a very busy week!

Want to see what else we are up to, stop by our blog here.

 

 

From the kitchen...

We had Taco’s today!! YUM!

 

I am wearing...

My favorite jeans, a t-shirt, and flip flops.. (still having a hard time putting them away!)

 


I am creating...

Lots of plans for Middle Monkey’s birthday!

It is creeping up on us..

 


I am going...

To be super busy this week..

We have our normal stuff, and lots of cooking

to get done..

Plus working on lots of other projects!

 


I am reading...

The newest Susan Wiggs book!

 


I am hoping...

everything goes smoothly this week..

 

 

I am hearing...

My Little Pony in the background.. The girls are watching it while

we wait for the boys to get back from Boy Scouts!

 


Around the house...

We are pretty well caught up..

a friend dishes, and laundry to finish up..

A bathroom to clean.

 

 

One of my favorite things...

Yummy Ice Cream.. I can’t wait to dig into my

Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream tonight!!!

 


A few plans for the rest of the week:

Helping out some friends, Co-op, a movie night with my girls,

and a birthday dinner to be had, Primary Presentation at church for my youngest, and then a birthday party!

 


Here is picture for thought I am sharing..

 

DSC_0161

No comments: