Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

 

 

Can you believe it is here already?? Wow, does time fly. I remember back in 2000 when everyone was worried about Y2K and all that wonderful stuff. Now here we are 11 yrs later.

I hope that your dreams come true for 2011!  Did you make a New Year’s Resolution??

I’m not big at making Resolutions, but here is my goals for 2011!

  • To be better about Blogging
  • Read more books
  • Keep working on becoming Debt free (we are doing good so far)
  • Buying a new house
  • Spending more time with Family and friends
  • Growing an amazing garden
  • Teach my kids to be amazing people
  • Enjoying myself more
  • Giving back to my Community more
  • Travel to some cool places with my kids!
  • Camp a few times! (oh how we miss camping in the North)

There are just a few of our goals for this year. We would love to hear more about your Resolutions/Goals for this New Year!

No comments: