Monday, January 31, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

FOR TODAY... Monday January 31st, 2011




Outside my window... It has been pretty cold, but not as cold as it was. We have another big storm coming in this week.

I am thinking...   Wow, what a weekend. We had a blast, and enjoyed some great company.
I am thankful for….. Some great time with friends and family!

From the learning rooms…..…  Last week was really great… We had fun with the Life Cycle of a Butterfly & Ladybugs… and on Timelines.
Hunter-  is still progressing on Division
Rachel- is mastering her spelling words like crazy!
Sage-  Is starting to read some small books. She is doing so good!
From the kitchen…. .  Burgers
 

I am creating….   A list of books to review for next year curriculum. Trying to figure out how much I want to spend and what would work great with us.

I am wearing.. Jeans, t-shirt, and a sweatshirt! (I’m still not warm)

I am going..   try to enjoy this week.  As we get back into the swing of things.

I am hearing….. the kids running about! 

 

I am reading…  Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult

Around the house….  Some laundry, and lots of organizing!

  

One of my favorite things…    Going on a girl’s night! Last Friday was fantastic!

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Cub Scouts, Visit with a friend, Co-op, Girl Scouts, Daisies, and 4-H, and Blue & Gold Banquet.

 

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…

Gotta love the way he fell asleep!

 

021

No comments: