Monday, January 17, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

FOR TODAY... Monday January 17th, 2011




Outside my window...  its looks very cold…I haven’t been outside yet, but Brr!!! Nice an white since our last really good storm on Wednesday.. The kids are loving the snow.

I am thinking...  What a great weekend we had… Busy but really fun! I’m so happy that everything worked out great!
I am thankful for…..having a great family!

From the learning rooms…..…  We started back with School this past week. We did really well, despite a crazy week.
Hunter- Is doing great with the start of Division
Rachel- is doing really good with double digit addition and subtraction. We just need to bump it up to double digit regrouping.
Sage- is doing awesome with her sight words, we are up to knowing 30 or so, and starting to read. She is also doing really good with the start of addition and subtraction.
I’m very proud of them all! We are taking today off to spend with friends, but back at it tomorrow!

From the kitchen…. .Nothing today, we are having dinner with friends.

I am creating….    New organization, cause we moved the school room, and rearranged. Must get everything back in order now!

I am wearing.. Jeans, t-shirt, and a sweatshirt!

I am going..  to be very busy again this week.  I think that maybe true for a few more weeks. Lots going on….

I am hearing…..the kids talking about the color names of their color pencils, while coloring in their new Homemade Coloring books they got from their Grandma yesterday.

 

I am reading… Some new Debbie MacComber books. Waiting for the next batch to get here from the library.

Around the house… laundry is about the only thing I need to catch up on, we did everything else at the beginning of the weekend.

One of my favorite things…  seeing my Monkey’s smile… and laugh.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Dentist appt, Girl Scouts, Co-op, Girl Scouts again, planning a birthday party, school, and having fun with my monkey’s!

 

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…

Oldest Monkey chasing a donkey!

100_2704

 

No comments: