Monday, January 10, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

FOR TODAY... Monday January 10th, 2011




Outside my window...  very chilly. I’m still not used to this cold. Surprisingly there is really no snow still either.. Ugh!

I am thinking... 2011 already! How can it be! Time sure does fly doesn’t it?
I am thankful for…..so much… Great friends, family, my health. Really I need to keep reminding myself when I’m having an off day, that I’m very lucky.

From the learning rooms…..… We took the last few weeks off due to the Holiday’s, but we slowly started back up this week. Things are getting crazy busy again.

From the kitchen…. . Still working on the Menu for the next few weeks. I’m a bit behind as usual!

I am creating….   a new school room. We are rearranging a lot  of stuff, and are anxious to try out our new school room!

I am wearing.. Jeans, t-shirt, and a sweatshirt!

I am going..  to be so busy for the next few months! Far to much stuff going on!!

I am hearing….. the tv going, the kids are watching a movie.

 

I am reading… Some new Debbie MacComber books. Running out of books to read!

Around the house… laundry and more laundry! Far to much laundry to do!

One of my favorite things…  being with my Monkey’s! They truly do make my life complete!

A few plans for the rest of the week:  More crazy weeks ahead! Cub Scouts, Eye Doc appt, Girl Scouts, Meetings, Co-op, and a Sleep over for Monkey Man! Plus lots of Family time!

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…

A Flower, to let us think about spring…

017

 

No comments: