Monday, August 16, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

FOR TODAY... Monday August 16th, 2010

 

 


Outside my window... Nice and hot… after a few days with some intense rain storms.


I am thinking... so much to do, not sure how much time!!


I am thankful for...memories…    


From the learning rooms...

Not much they start back to school this week… for the next month or so, then it will be homeschooling….

Hunter – just recapping his Multiplication, and of course reading.

Rach- is still working on her reading skills (doing good with level 1 books and we are starting on level 2 ), and addition

Sage- Letter sounds (Leap Frog Video’s) , and sight words


From the kitchen... Pork..mashed potatoes


I am wearing...My normal, shorts, t-shirt, and croc’s!


I am creating... stacks of totes… and cleaning out stuff that we no longer need. (that is the one thing that is great about moving, you tend to purge!)


I am going... to keep packing and sorting… very busy week!


I am reading... Julie & Julia, and Waiting for Eat, Pray, Love (can’t wait to read it & see the movie)


I am hearing...My kids giggling… a good thing to hear first thing in the morning.


Around the house... Not much… did cleaning this weekend.

 
One of my favorite things... Visiting with Friends…

 


A few plans for the rest of the week:  Eye Appt, Spending the day with a Friend (down from Maine), Library, Playdate, Girl Scout Meeting, School Orientation, Training, and maybe a day at Disney… Phew!!


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Sage making her own personal pan pizza… :)

 

008

1 comment:

berrypatch said...

This is the longest we've ever lived in one place. I was just thinking I needed to "pretend to move" so I could purge stuff! ;-) Praying all goes smoothly with your move and homeschooling. Let me know if I can help.