Monday, August 23, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

FOR TODAY... Monday August 23rd, 2010

 

 


Outside my window... Hot, very, very hot!! Crazy intense heat these last few days! 


I am thinking... what a great weekend with my kiddo’s before the start of school!

 

I am thankful for... awesome days!!!    


From the learning rooms...

Nothing this week… as the kids are back to school, so we are slowing down the home learning… (til we get to Maine)


From the kitchen... Not really sure… Do I have to cook??


I am wearing...My normal, shorts, t-shirt, and croc’s!


I am creating... Piles, and more piles… to organize and get rid of things… Doing pretty good so far.


I am going...  to be so lost with all of my kids gone off to school… Oh my! (insert whimper)


I am reading... Julie & Julia, and Waiting for Eat, Pray, Love (can’t wait to read it & see the movie)


I am hearing...Silence… oh my… its so strange! They were so excited to head off to school. Hope they have a fabulous first day of school!


Around the house... Not to much

 

 
One of my favorite things... Seeing smiles on my kids faces, it makes everything worth it!

 


A few plans for the rest of the week:  First week back to school, Cub Scouts, Library run (will be strange without the kids), girl scouts, doc appt.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

More monkey’s!!

 

 001

No comments: