Do you struggle to find new ideas for your family??! We love to spend time together as a family, even though it is sometimes hard to get a time where we are always together.
Now a days, with sports, dance, scouts, and more… it is hard to find a day with time for us all to sit down together.
Here are Five of our favorite things to do:
- Have a movie night… pick out a new release or just a favorite family classic to watch. We start off with homemade pizza’s for dinner, and then we usually pick a few snacks to eat during the movie… Trail mix, popcorn, ice cream, or fruit. We all lay on the floor with pillows and snuggle up to watch the movie.
- Go to the park- we bring a few games to play… Frisbee, soccer, bubbles, or a scavenger hunt. We pack a lunch/dinner with lots of cool fresh fruits, veggies, and lots of water and off we go!
- Water Tag- We recently bought 4 new water guns, and we love to go out and play with them together. The kids made up a water tag game… its loads of fun on a hot day!
- Baking day- We love to spend time in the kitchen… testing new recipes or making old favorites. We love to make cookies, pies, and more!
- Game night- We love to play board games… we pick 3 board games to play.. and then we also have snacks like popcorn, raisins, peanuts…. Then at the end of each game we give the winner a certificate for fun…
That is our favorite things that we love to do… What about you?? What are your favorite things to do as a family??
*“I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and LEGO blogging program, making me eligible to get a prize pack. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”