Monday, August 9, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

FOR TODAY... Monday August 2nd, 2010

 

 


Outside my window... Humid, and sunny! (got all its rain out yesterday)


I am thinking... School shopping is pretty much done… just a couple more things left to get.


I am thankful for...my laughter, cause its all that gets me through sometimes.


From the learning rooms...Hunter is reading some more… and brushing up on math.

Rach- is doing awesome with her reading…

Sage- Letter sounds, and sight words


From the kitchen... Sandwiches tonight, meetings tonight!


I am wearing...My normal, shorts, t-shirt, and croc’s!


I am creating... Totes… we have lots of packing to get to!


I am going...crazy.. a few marbles at a time.


I am reading... Nothing at the moment waiting for
Eat, Pray, Love


I am hearing...the kids moving around… we have been working on getting them up earlier each week as school approaches!


Around the house... Very messy, as we go through things and purge again!  


One of my favorite things... Hanging with friends…


A few plans for the rest of the week: Meeting, Library, pool, Doc appt… Pretty slow week this week… crazy busy next week!


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Another fun shot from the summer!

018

No comments: