Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Got2b Review

Got2b


I recently got the opportunity to try Got2b Smooth Operator unique smoothing hair stylers...from BzzAgent! I decided to try the Lustre Lotion..
Not only does this come in cute little bottle that any girl would love to have in her bathroom. I mean its pink, and has little charms hanging off it. Who wouldn’t?? A bit about the charms….
göt2b® charming
No doubt you've noticed those cute charms accessorizing every bottle of göt2b® smooth operator. Well, we were surprised (and downright giddy) to learn that each charm represents a different facet of your beautiful self:
  • Heart with Lock & Key: You hold the key to unlock your inner goddess
  • Glittering Heart: Express yourself and let your heart shine
  • "Charm Me"? Shield: Symbolizes strength and the power of self-expression to create beauty (and a pinch of good luck)

SmoothLustre
It does an amazing job at keeping the fly aways, away!!! I have the most frizzy thick hair imaginable. (ok for me anyway) I hate trying to style it, cause after an hour or so of being outside its frizzy and driving me crazy. Not anymore, Got2b Smooth Operator Lustre Lotion, keeps it where it needs to be, and controls the frizz!
It is a bit pricey, around $8 a bottle…. however, a little really goes a long way with this product. As I stated before I have thick hair, and I still didn’t use that much. It also smells really nice, not like hair spray and gel.


1 comment:

berrypatch said...

Just stopping by to let you know I left you an award on my blog. ;-)