The picture just doesn’t do the runner justice. It is beautiful! The quality is wonderful, and she does such great work! I only wish, that i had half of that talent.
Silly Mamma Quilts was started by Brooke. She is the mom of 4 kids from the ages of 5yrs to 22yrs old! Her older daughter is in college working on her masters, and getting married this summer. Brooke’s youngest is in pre-school, getting ready to head into kindergarten in the fall. Brooke really enjoys playing around with color, so she really enjoys quilting and scrapbooking. She has been quilting for over 20yrs. She does lots of stuff for friends and family. Her company came out of a rough time in her life. Her younger brother passed away 2 yrs ago, and the only way she knew how to show her love to family was by making them stuff, cause she lived so far from them. Sillymamma Quilts is also very supported by her husband, and family!Esty Shop to buy one!
Brooke from Sillymamma Quilts has offered to give one of my readers anything of their choice from her shop, EXCEPT for a quilt.
Go to Sillymamma’s Esty Shop and come back and tell me which thing you would like to win. (This is Mandatory to Enter)
- Follow Silly Mamma’s Quilts Blog
- Follow Silly Mamma’s Quilts on Twitter
- Follow my blog
- Follow me on twitter and tweet about it. (leave me a comment with the link, you can do this once daily)
- Blog about my giveaway (leave me a link in my blog)
The winner will be chosen by Random.org, and the winner will have 48hrs to respond to my email, or i will have to chose a new winner. The giveaway is open to only US residents.
* This review was made possible by Mom Made That! Silly Mama Quilts provided me with a table runner to do my review. I was not paid in any other way, and the opinions are mine and mine alone.