Monday, March 22, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

For Today March 22nd, 2010

 

Outside my window- It is suppose to be rainy again…. which makes me sad, since it was so nice this past few days.

 

I am thinking- YAY! Cookies are over, now I can finish up the last of the paperwork, and get back to normal.

 

From my imagination- Nothing right now, luckily have a vacation week next week from almost everything, and then I can regenerate and get back to my norm.

I am thankful for- Lots of stuff… we tend to lose track of the things we take for granted. I’m trying to remind myself of them more lately. 


From the kitchen- Not sure… Very good question. Any Suggestions?

I am wearing- Jeans, t-shirt, and croc’s!

I am reading- A few books right now…

 

I am hoping- for a smooth week…

I am creating-  Nothing!

I am hearing- Just the hum of my computer, and the kids chattering at the table. Almost time for them to head to school.

 

One of my favorite things- Get togethers, memories, and fun!

A few plans for the rest of the week….  Dance, Girl Scout Meeting, Baseball, Cub Scouts, Library, some training, errands, T-ball, Baseball again, a softball game with the girl scouts, hopefully some relaxing.  

A Picture I'm sharing-  A picture of Holly, Hunter, Mickey Mouse, & Me, from Disney! Miss you Girl!!!

072

No comments: