Saturday, March 13, 2010

YAY! A special vistor:

 

I was so excited, when my best friend from Maine told me she was coming down on her spring break from College. It has been a little over a year since the last time I saw her. Which is a long time for us. We grew up together as kids, and so we are a more like sisters. We tell each other everything, even if its hard. I’m happy to have such a great relationship with her. I’m very blessed.

me

We keep in touch by writing, calling, texting, video chatting, and instant messaging several times a week, but its just not the same. Its hard for me not, to be there having our kids play together or just going shopping together sometimes, ya know??

I’m happy that she was able to come spend a week here with us. I’ll post more about our visit through out the week!!

1 comment:

Stinson Family said...

That is great that you two were able to get together. It is hard when you move and friends are far apart.