Monday, March 8, 2010

Rainbow Brite Cd Winners:

 

 

Ashley Said:

Ashley said...

I used to watch Saturday morning cartoons as a kid, its been a while so i dont remember all of what I watched but I know I loved Raphael on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles :)

 

Sweetone624 Said:

sweetone624 said...

I used to watch Saturday morning cartoons. I loved Bobby from Bobby's World. It was a great cartoon. Thanks for giveaway

Brie Said:

Brie said...

That was when Saturday morning cartoons were good! I watched everything, but Rainbow Brite was my favorite. I even had a Rainbow Brite theme bedroom!
Rainbow Brite
See the shining light
Yes I'm gonna take ya to Rainbow Brite
Starlite flies
Right before your eyes
And rainbow colors will cheer you up
Magic Light
Gonna take you for a ride.

 

Marti Said:

Marti said...

My favorite saturday cartoons were Looney Tunes. Bugs Bunny is still the best to me.

Congrats to the winners!! I’ve emailed you all. Stay tuned for more great giveaways! Thanks again!

 

 

No comments: