Monday, March 8, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

For Today March 8th, 2010

Outside my window- It is so beautiful! The sun is out, and its finally warm again.

 

I am thinking- man my face hurts.. I got the my first sunburn on Saturday.

 

From my imagination- Not much this week. I have lots of work to get done, and my best friend is coming from Maine!! Yippee!!!

I am thankful for- The nice weather this week, and my health. Everyone around me has been really sick, and I have managed to keep it away.


From the kitchen- Not really sure yet, what I’m going to make. Any ideas?

I am wearing- Capri’s and t-shirt and my croc’s!

I am reading- A new book I just got in the mail yesterday, by Jane Kirk Patrick.

 

I am hoping- that we are going to have a great week. We have our first games this week for baseball, and a girls night! So excited!

I am creating- A grocery list, really need to get it done. 

I am hearing- Silence.. The kids are still sleeping. Off to get them up in a minute, to get ready for school. Hunter goes back today after a week and a half off.

 

One of my favorite things- Vacations! After this month, I really think I’m going to need one. Holy moly!

A few plans for the rest of the week….  Dance, Girl Scout Meeting, Cub Scouts, Library, Hanging with a good friend, T-ball game, Baseball game, and Girls Night out! 

 

A Picture I'm sharing- The kids being silly. Can you find Hunter?

Can you find hunter

1 comment:

Holly said...

Yay! 2 more days! I can't wait to see you and enjoy all of the fun things we have planned!