Monday, March 15, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

For Today March 15th, 2010

Outside my window- It is gorgeous! We have a couple of days of rainy weather coming in, but it is so nice. I love it!

 

I am thinking- so much to get done this week, and so little time to do it. Plus we have our last cookie booth this week.

 

From my imagination- Nothing… to much other stuff going on, to worry about my imagination.

I am thankful for- The last few days that I got to spend with my best friend. It was so nice to see her after a year. I’m gonna miss you girl! 


From the kitchen- nothing much… I think we are going to have to eat out. We have to much going on.

I am wearing- Capri’s, a tee, and croc’s! YAY!

I am reading- Nothing at the moment…but getting ready to start a new book.

 

I am hoping- that this week goes smoothly, and we have a good week. So much to do so little time to do it. Lol…

I am creating-  Not a thing this week. YOU?

I am hearing- Silence… the last bit before my day starts. Time to get the kids up in a minute.

 

One of my favorite things- Friends, good times, laughter and memories… Make the best combination!

A few plans for the rest of the week…. A trip to the Cookie Warehouse, Dance, Girl Scout Meeting, Baseball, T-ball, Cub Scouts, Library, and relaxing.  

A Picture I'm sharing-  The stack of cards, Hunter’s classmates made him while he was out. Made his whole week. :)

001

No comments: