Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:




http://www.soyoucallyourselfahomeschooler.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/HMJ-Logo-500x484.png




  • In my life this week…
It has been CRAZY!!!!
There was lots of appointments,
activities and life happening!
We made it through it though..

  • In our homeschool this week…
Subjects are going good,
we are getting work done without
complaint…
We started our Co-op this week,
and we took our first field trip with other
homeschoolers for this year.

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
If you have a network of Homeschoolers
in your area. . .
try to get in with some of their field trips, it’s a great
opportunity for your kids.

100_7723
Teaser Picture… Post to come Monday!

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
This upcoming week, we have another busy schedule on tap. . .
Appointments, PTF meetings, Girl Scout Meetings, Boy Scouts,
Co-op, Library, and much more.

  • My favorite thing this week was…
Going on a field trip with two of my monkey’s,
and our family reunion.

IMG_20130907_122827_102

  • My kiddos favorite thing this week was…
Going Kayaking again!

IMG_20130907_140343_033

  • Things I’m working on…
Blog Posts, Schedules, School work…


  • I’m cooking…
Nothing, we will have plenty of stuff to choose from at our Reunion.


  • I’m grateful for…
Fall, I truly love this season!


  • I rewarded my kids this week by…
Kayak rides, and dessert!


  • Something I am ogling or have my eye on…
Nothing much at the moment really. . .
Maybe a new spelling curriculum for my kiddo’s.

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share (silly, serious or both!)…
It always amazes me how good my camera pic’s are! Smile 
IMG_20130906_104028_170

No comments: