- In my life this week…
We were right out straight again! PHEW!
Lots of appointments. . .
took a day trip with a few stops. . .
and organizing more around the house.
- In our homeschool this week…
Finished our 18th week of school
Volunteered at the museum
and are working on a few projects!
Now we have a couple weeks off!
- Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…
Don’t be afraid to take time off.
After a year of schooling, we figured out
what worked best for us.
Now we are doing 6 weeks on, and
two weeks off. That works the best
- Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
This week, we are going to be taking it easy.
We have a few Co-op projects to finish, and
4H binders to finish this week.
Couple appointments, girl scout trip, and hopefully
- My favorite thing this week was…
Our day trip to the Orthodontist
We stopped to see Eartha at Delorme,
and LL Bean.
It was a fun day with my two older Monkeys.
- My kiddos favorite thing this week was…
They enjoyed our trip to the LC Bates Museum to use the
- Things I’m working on…
Now I have to start working on our next
6 weeks of classes plans.
Plus I’m still trying to organize my living room, and
will need to stack wood soon.
- I’m cooking…
Tonight is leftover night
- I’m grateful for…
A very supportive husband, even though I
might not always think so.
- I rewarded my kids this week by…
A movie and treats
- Something I am ogling or have my eye on…
Nothing this week. . .
- A photo, video, link, or quote to share (silly, serious or both!)…
My silly monkey’s!
Love this picture!