Saturday, September 21, 2013

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

 

 

http://www.soyoucallyourselfahomeschooler.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/HMJ-Logo-500x484.png

 

 

 

  • In my life this week…

We were right out straight again! PHEW!

Lots of appointments. . .
School
Activities
took a day trip with a few stops. . .

 

IMG_20130917_124325_898

 

IMG_20130917_135623_501

 

IMG_20130917_135707_409


and organizing more around the house.

 

  • In our homeschool this week…

Finished our 18th week of school
enjoyed Co-op
Volunteered at the museum
and are working on a few projects!

IMG_20130920_190425_586

 

IMG_20130919_133116_700

 

 

 

Now we have a couple weeks off!

 

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Don’t be afraid to take time off.
After a year of schooling, we figured out
what worked best for us.
Now we are doing 6 weeks on, and
two weeks off. That works the best
for us.

 

 

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This week, we are going to be taking it easy.

We have a few Co-op projects to finish, and
4H binders to finish this week.

Couple appointments, girl scout trip, and hopefully
some fun!

 

 

  • My favorite thing this week was…

Our day trip to the Orthodontist
We stopped to see Eartha at Delorme,
and LL Bean.

It was a fun day with my two older Monkeys.

 

 

  • My kiddos favorite thing this week was…

They enjoyed our trip to the LC Bates Museum to use the
telescope.

 

 

  • Things I’m working on…

Now I have to start working on our next
6 weeks of classes plans.

Plus I’m still trying to organize my living room, and
will need to stack wood soon.

 

 

  • I’m cooking…

Tonight is leftover night

 

 

  • I’m grateful for…

A very supportive husband, even though I
might not always think so.

 

 

  • I rewarded my kids this week by…

A movie and treats

 

 

  • Something I am ogling or have my eye on…

Nothing this week. . .

 

 

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share (silly, serious or both!)…

    My silly monkey’s!
    Love this picture!

IMG_20130917_135809_431

No comments: