Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

 

http://www.soyoucallyourselfahomeschooler.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/HMJ-Logo-500x484.png

 

 

September 14, 2013

 

 

  • In my life this week…

We have been right out straight..
The beginning of the school year is always crazy!

Doctor appointments,
Prepping for Scouts,
getting back into the swing of routines..

 

 

  • In our homeschool this week…

We have been just as busy. . .
So far though, it has been a good start!

Subjects are coming along nicely, at the end of this week
we will be on our 60th day of school, and starting our
2 week vacation.

In co-op the kids are doing great with Geography, and writing.
Monkey Man is working hard on his Denmark project.

Little Monkey made a model of Maine for Art.
Monkey Man is working on Pastels (Chalk, and Oils) for art this year.

I’m super happy with how things are going!

 

 

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Make sure to have lots of fun!

 

 

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This week, we are doing
Boy Scouts, Library, Music Class,
Piano, Tae Quon Do, Co-op, Volunteering at a local
Museum!

 

 

  • My favorite thing this week was…

Spending a quiet day at home with my Monkeys!

 

 

  • My kiddos favorite thing this week was…

Playing outside when the weather was a bit warmer…

 

 

  • Things I’m working on…

Getting prepped for our new Girl Scout year!

Working on the next 6 weeks of plans!!!

 

 

 

  • I’m cooking…

Enchilada's

 

 

  • I’m grateful for…

The time I get to spend on things I love, and with my kids!

 

 

  • I rewarded my kids this week by…

Having a movie day, and a few treats!

 

 

  • Something I am ogling or have my eye on…

Nothing at the moment

 

 

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share (silly, serious or both!)…

To bad they weren’t always that nice to each other! 

 

100_7718

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Already 60 days in! We're not doing badly though! I think we're around 24? I haven't checked this early in the years since I know we have many more days and weeks to go!