Monday, November 19, 2012

The Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

FOR TODAY

November 19th, 2012


Outside my window...

It is cool, and frosty..

I have to get used to it,

I suppose.

Is that time of year…

 

 

I am thinking...

Wow, how can it be almost Thanksgiving already?!

This year seems to be flying by…

 


I am thankful for...

All the wonderful blessing in my life.

 


From the learning rooms...

This week we are on vacation..

Starting our first week off with a trip

to see a Play.

What about you?!

Want to see what else we are up to, stop by our blog here.

 

 

From the kitchen...

Tonight we are having Homemade Pizza!

Yum, we do love our pizza around here.

 

 

I am wearing...

My jeans, teal shirt, and sneakers

 


I am creating...

Lists, next 6 weeks of curriculum,

blog posts, crafts,

and so much more!

 


I am going...

To be super busy these next few weeks..

but in a good way.

However, not so busy I can’t

stop to enjoy life!

 


I am reading...

Nothing right now..

 


I am hoping...

to get some things accomplished that I really need to get

done.. and some organizing!

 

I am hearing...

My kids scrambling to finish breakfast,

so we can get out of here.

 


Around the house...

Laundry, decorating our outside tree, organizing..

 

One of my favorite things...

Spending time with my family!

 


A few plans for the rest of the week:

A play, drop off our OCC Boxes, Visit my gram, Library, cooking, decorating,

watching Christmas movies.. and visiting with family! I can’t wait!!!

 


Here is picture for thought I am sharing..

 

DSC_0243

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great photo! But I'm guessing it's not recent? LOL Unless your kids don't mind the cold! Brrr!