Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Homeschool Mother's Journal:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • In my life this week…

I was crazy busy..

had some great days..

enjoyed my family…

visited some friends..

and prepped for winter..

YOU?

 

 

  • In our homeschool this week…

We worked on our normal studies…

finished off some History we got a bit behind on..

enjoyed some Lapbooking…

saw a play..

and had fun with art at Co-op!

 

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Join a Co-op if you can find one in your area.

We love that we can get together with great people,

follow homeschoolers, and enjoy friendships..

while learning some wonderful things..

and getting help in areas that we struggle to teach!

 

  • I am inspired by…

amazing ideas that come from all over the web!

 

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This week is a rather low key week for us..

which is good.. I think I need that..

We will be seeing our Co-op friends,

and piano teacher…

 

  • My favorite thing this week was…

Getting my new car!!!

Isn’t it pretty?

 

IMAG1010

 

  • What’s working/not working for us…

Vacation next week..

is working very well for us..

I am so ready for it..

 

  • Questions/thoughts I have…

What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

Will you be hosting it at your house, or

going somewhere?

 

 

  • Things I’m working on…

Our plans for the next 6 weeks..

 

 

  • I’m reading…

Nothing right now.. been to busy!

 

  • I’m cooking…

Not sure what is on the menu for tonight..

Need to figure that out..
(Had an amazing Potato Leek Soup last night though)

 

  • I’m grateful for…

Amazing supportive friends!

 

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

Little Monkey’s Pinecone Turkey..

 

 DSC_0007

No comments: