Monday, November 12, 2012

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

FOR TODAY

November 12, 2012

 


Outside my window...

It is not to bad out today.. strangely in the 50’s..

 

 

I am thinking...

I have so much to do on my To-do list..

the change in seasons always means more work!

 

 


I am thankful for...

the help of my children and hubby..

 


From the learning rooms...

We are finishing up this week..

with our regular studies, Co-op, and piano..

Then we have a week off next week.

Much needed for us all!

Want to see what else we are up to, stop by our blog here.

 

From the kitchen...

Not sure.. Thinking maybe shepard’s pie.

Tomorrow is shopping day, so I need to finish up my menu

and clipping my coupons, and getting organized!

 

 

I am wearing...

Jeans, t-shirt, sweat shirt, and my sneakers…

(had to put up my flip flops)

 


I am creating...

A long To-do list, and

a grocery list

 


I am going...

To be working on a Thanksgiving menu and our regular menu.

I really need to get back into that.. helps so MUCH!

 


I am reading...

Nothing right now.. you?


I am hoping...

That snow holds off for a bit longer…

 

I am hearing...

My girls watching My Little Pony

 


Around the house...

I have so much laundry to catch up on..

its like it just keeps multiplying!

General clean up, and more organizing..

some mudding to be done..

 

One of my favorite things...

Spending time with my family…

I love days with my mom..

days with my hubby…

and cuddling with my babies!

 


A few plans for the rest of the week:

Work around the house, Library, GS Meeting, Doc appt, Co-op, errands, and Piano!

Maybe a 4H workshop this weekend… YOU??!

 


Here is picture for thought I am sharing..

My mom and Little Monkey collecting leaves!

 

IMAG0978

No comments: